If you have the academic ability, desire and can demonstrate potential to become a future leader in one of the Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) subjects, you can apply for the “Global STEM Leadership” Scholarship Programme. We offer:
- Up to 10 scholarships, which will cover 75% of tuition fees.
- Up to 15 scholarships, which will cover 50% of tuition fees.
The scholarship is available to students from the UK and overseas, including from the EU. All School of Science & Technology full-time Master level programmes are eligible for the scholarship.
How to apply
You must have submitted an application for one of the Master level courses offered by The School of Science & Technology before being considered for this scholarship.
You will need to submit an application using the link below where you will be encouraged to best reflect your personality and to address the selection criteria listed below:
- Academic achievement
- Evidence of leadership potential
- Vision of how the chosen STEM subject of study may change in the future
- Communication ability
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by a video conference during June of the current academic year. All applications will be assessed by senior academics from the school against the selection criteria listed above. The decision of the panel is final.
Application deadline: 31st May 2022
Terms and Conditions
- Scholarships will take the form of a fee-waiver applied against the last payable instalment in any year. In other words, if your scholarship covers 50% of the tuition fee, you are expected to pay 50% of the normal tuition fee upfront with no further payment. If your scholarship covers 75% of the tuition fee, you are expected to pay 25% of the normal tuition fee upfront with no further payment.
- Scholarships are awarded at the discretion of the Scholarship Panel and all decisions are final
- Scholarships are only available to students paying the full fee on one of the participating courses
- The scholarship is intended to assist the student to meet the cost of the fee payable in respect of the course and will be deducted from the fees charged to the student or the student's sponsor
- The scholarship will not be recorded on the degree certificate from the Institute. However, references for students who have successfully completed the course may refer to the scholarship
- All scholarship recipients are required to submit a report at the end of their study reflecting on their experience at City, University of London
- This scholarship cannot be used in conjunction with any other funding provided by City, University of London
For more information you can contact our team.
You can submit your application electronically via: