There's a wide variety of opportunities for you to further your career development throughout the year at City.
From events and mentoring to paid and volunteering opportunities. We also list a large number of graduate job opportunities on behalf of recruiters.
Internships and employment opportunities include different programmes such as temporary employment opportunities, internships, micro-placements, pro-bono opportunities.
Unitemps - earn while you learn
Unitemps offers students and recent graduates the chance to gain paid employment both at City and externally.
- City students and graduates earned over £943,423 working through Unitemps
- We filled over 5,149 job assignments. Over 80% of these roles were filled by City students and graduates
- We turned over nearly £2.5 million in revenue
- Over 3,366 new candidates signed up to Unitemps, City Branch
- Around 1,221 students worked Unitemps at least once in the academic year.
Go to the Unitemps website and select 'City' as the branch you would like to search for job. Click 'Register with Unitemps' to create your online record and upload your CV. Make sure you select City as your branch in order to receive email notifications of all job opportunities we offer.
The micro-placements programme provides an opportunity for students to take on exciting projects and gain real life experience to enhance their core employability skills and explore different career options.
The programme offers opportunities for students who want to explore careers different from those traditionally associated with their degree.