1. Postgraduate applicants to City, University of London
  2. Planning where to live in London

Planning where to live in London

As a postgraduate student, you may already be living in London and know your way around. For students who are new to London, or are joining us from different countries, we provide information about our accommodation options and advice from our Accommodation Team whatever your circumstances.

  • Halls of residence: City offers accommodation specifically for postgraduate students in halls of residence contracted for the University's use through independent housing providers. These are self-catered facilities within easy travelling distance of the main University buildings. We also have some accommodation for students with mobility issues.
  • Private accommodation; The Accommodation team can support and guide you in your search for places to live through the private housing sector.

Read more on our Accommodation webpages.