Georgina is a Lecturer in Diagnostic Radiography and joined City, University of London in April 2018.
Prior to starting at City, University of London, Georgina worked in a variety of hospitals across London and South-West England. Georgina graduated with a BSc in Medical Imaging from the University of Exeter and started her career at Cheltenham General Hospital in 2012. Georgina moved to London in 2013 and has worked in one of London's busiest trauma center's, The Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel. She has since gained a variety of experience across London Imaging departments including in Computed Tomography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging. She would now like to share her experience with future generations of Healthcare professionals at City, University of London.
Professional Body Membership
- Associate Fellow, Higher Education Academy
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Society and College of Radiographers (SCoR)
- MRI In Practice, Cobalt School of Clinical Imaging, England, Aug 2017
- BSc Medical Imaging, University of Exeter, England, Sep 2009 – Jul 2012
- Associate Fellow, Higher Education Academy, England
- Lecturer in Diagnostic Radiography, City, University of London, Apr 2018 – present
- Senior Radiographer, Barts Health NHS Trust, Aug 2015 – Mar 2018
- Radiographer, Barts Health NHS Trust, Aug 2013 – Jul 2015
- Radiographer, Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Aug 2012 – Aug 2013