If you have applied for one of the courses listed below within the School of Health Sciences at City, University of London, you will be invited to attend an Selection Day at City. All applicants to these courses must go through the selection process before an offer to study can be made.
What happens during the selection process will vary depending on the course that you have applied for. Please browse the tabs below for information about the selection process for your course and advice and guidance on how to prepare for the selection process. We strongly advise all applicants to prepare for the selection process.
- BSc Midwifery
- PG Dip Midwifery (90 week programme)
- BSc Adult Nursing
- PG Dip Adult Nursing
- BSc Child Nursing
- BSc Mental Health Nursing
- PG Dip Mental Health Nursing
- MSc Nursing: Adult and Mental Health (pre-registration)
- BSc Radiography (Diagnostic Imaging)
- BSc Radiography (Radiotherapy and Oncology)
- BSc Speech and Language Therapy
- MSc Speech and Language Therapy