London EC1V 0HB
Vivian Maduekeh is a management consultant and strategy advisor with deep expertise in sustainable food systems, global health, and international development. She advises clients on topics including food policy, nutrition, climate-food nexus, agribusiness and trade, food safety, antimicrobial resistance in the food chain, food loss and waste, and sustainable supply chains. Vivian is a board member at the Lagos Food Bank and a Senior Food Security Fellow at the Aspen Institute.
Vivian is a part-time doctoral researcher at the Center for Food Policy. Her research interests are obesogenic food environments, dietary transition, and corporate food regimes in developing countries.
Working PhD title - Corporate Lobbying: Investigating the Influence of Food Corporations on Ultra-Processed Food Advertising and Marketing Policies in Nigeria
- MSc, University of Oxford, United Kingdom
- BSc, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Nigeria
- Consultant : Climate and Health, Global Alliance for the Future of Food, Jul 2022 – present
- Consultant, International Livestock Research Institute, Jun 2017 – Feb 2019
- Technical Services Lead, Partners in Food Solutions, Apr 2017 – present
- Associate Researcher, World Health Organization, Apr – Aug 2016
- Managing Principal, Food Health Systems Advisory, Dec 2015 – present