- Costa E Silva, M.R., Roama-Alves, R.J. and Ciasca, S.M. (2022). Parenting Self-Efficacy Scale for Autism Spectrum Disorder: Evidence of Content Validity. Psychology, 13(04), pp. 514–531. doi:10.4236/psych.2022.134034.
- Rodrigo do Vale Costa e Silva, M., Roama-Alves, R.J., Nakano, T.D.C. and Rech, B.D. (2021). IDENTIFICAÇÃO DA DUPLA EXCEPCIONALIDADE EM ADULTO: UM CASO DE ALTAS HABILIDADES/SUPERDOTAÇÃO E TDAH. APRENDER - Caderno de Filosofia e Psicologia da Educação, (26), pp. 26–42. doi:10.22481/aprender.i26.8567.
- Costa e Silva, M.R.D.V., Martins, T.C.M. and Dias, T.L. (2021). INDICADORES DE DESEMPENHO ESCOLAR E PROBLEMAS DE COMPORTAMENTO NO CONTEXTO DA HOSPITALIZAÇÃO INFANTIL. Revista da Faculdade de Educação, 35(1), pp. 35–50. doi:10.30681/21787476.2021.35.3550.
London EC1V 0HB
Mariana is a second-year full-time PhD student at the Health Services Research and Management centre. Her research aims to co-develop a psychological toolkit to improve parental mental health and psychological well-being of parents of adolescents with autism in collaboration with the targeted public. She is supervised by Dr Angeliki Bogosian and Professor Sebastian Gaigg.
Mariana graduated in Psychology in Brazil (May 2013 - Mar 2018) and started her Master's in Psychology the following year (Mar 2019 - Dec 2020) at the Federal University of Mato Grosso. In the meantime, she also pursued a qualification as a Clinical Psychologist in the same institution under the supervision of Dr Paola B. Alves (Oct 2018 - Dec 2019). After that, she kept up with her Master's research whilst working in a private clinic, and also participated as a voluntary professional in the project Dyslexia Without Barriers in association with the Dyslexic Association of Mato Grosso (Brazil) (Sep 2020 - May 2021).
Her research interests are neurodevelopment conditions, especially autism spectrum disorders, and parental mental health and well-being.
- Master in Psychology, Federal University of Mato Grosso, Brazil, Mar 2019 – Dec 2020
- Bsc in Psychology, Federal University of Mato Grosso, Brazil, May 2013 – Mar 2018
- Clinical Psychology Training, Federal University of Mato Grosso, Cuiaba, Brazil, Oct 2018 – Dec 2019
- Clinical Psychologist, Unidade da Pessoa (Private Clinic), Sep 2020 – Jul 2021
English (can read, write, speak and understand spoken) and Portuguese (can read, write, speak and understand spoken).