- Pander Maat, E., Grootelaar, H.A.M. and Jansen, A.A.A. (2018). Hoe eerlijk ervaren consumenten de klachtbehandeling? Tijdschrift voor Klachtrecht, 2, pp. 1–15.
London EC1V 0HB
Eva Pander Maat holds an LLM in Legal Research (cum laude) from Utrecht University. Her thesis analyzes institutional coherence in the adoption of EU measures which integrate climate across policy fields, and moreover exert external effects in a variety of ways. She focuses on the interaction between climate and energy, tax, finance and trade policy.
Prior to arriving at City, Eva received a scholarship for a research stay on the Collegio dei Fiamminghi at the University of Bologna, completed traineeships at the Stiftung Wissenschaft und Politik in Berlin and the Dutch Embassy to Israel in Tel Aviv and worked as a legal assistant on matters of constitutional and administrative law at the Dutch State Attorney’s office.
Besides her research, Eva teaches on courses on EU law at City Law School. Her PhD is funded by a Jean Monnet Scholarship and supervised by Professor Panos Koutrakos and Professor Elaine Fahey.
- LLM Legal Research (cum laude), Utrecht University, Netherlands, Sep 2018 – Aug 2020
- LLB (honours), Utrecht Law College, Netherlands, Sep 2015 – Aug 2018
- Bachelor of Arts, University College Utrecht, Netherlands, Sep 2012 – Aug 2015
- Trainee, DG-CLIMA, European Commission, Jun 2022
- Graduate Teaching Assistant, City, University of London, Sep 2020 – present
- Research Trainee, German Institute for International and Security Affairs, Aug – Oct 2019
- Legal Assistant, Pels Rijcken & Droogleever Fortuijn, Feb – Nov 2018
- Politics Trainee, Embassy of the Kingdom of The Netherlands to Israel, Aug 2017 – Jan 2018
Dutch; Flemish (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review), English (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review) and French (can read, write and speak).
Publications by category
- Siboni, G. and Ezioni, L. (2021). Cybersecurity and Legal-Regulatory Aspects. WORLD SCIENTIFIC. ISBN 978-981-12-1915-3.
- Pander Maat, E. and Bendiek, A. (2019). The EU’s regulatory approach to cybersecurity. Berlin: Stiftung Wissenschaft und Politik.
- Pander Maat, E. (2021). The EU-UK Trade and Cooperation Agreement (TCA) as a building block of an ever-evolving relationship.