London EC1V 0HB
Aimira Imanova is a PhD student at City, University of London. She is researching tax havens and offshore centres, specifically the Russian process of deoffshorization. Her research focuses on international relations, political economy, global finance and international commercial law (regulation and governance).
- GDL, BPP University, United Kingdom, Sep 2020
- LLM International Commercial Law, City, University of London, United Kingdom, Dec 2019
- BSc International Politics, City, University of London, United Kingdom, Sep 2015 – Aug 2018
- GTA, City, University of London, Sep 2021 – present
- Doctoral Fellow, City Political Economy Research Centre (CITYPERC), Jan 2021 – present
English, Korean (can read and write) and Russian.
Title of thesis: The process of deoffshorization in Russian Federation
Summary of research
The research on the regulations of Russian Federation oriented on increasing tax collection through preventing relocation of Russian enterprises in offshore.