- Webb, R., Bartl, G., James, B., Skan, R., Peters, E., Jones, A.-.M. … Greenwood, K. (2020). Exploring the Development, Validity, and Utility of the Short-Form Version of the CHoice of Outcome In Cbt for PsychosEs: A Patient-Reported Outcome Measure of Psychological Recovery. Schizophrenia Bulletin. doi:10.1093/schbul/sbaa173.
- Lee, S., Holden, D., Webb, R. and Ayers, S. (2019). Pregnancy related risk perception in pregnant women, midwives & doctors: A cross-sectional survey. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth, 19(1). doi:10.1186/s12884-019-2467-4.
- Brook, J., Aitken, L., Webb, R., MacLaren, J. and Salmon, D. (2019). Characteristics of successful interventions to reduce turnover and increase retention of early career nurses: A systematic review. International Journal of Nursing Studies, 91, pp. 47–59. doi:10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2018.11.003.
- de Lusignan, S., McGee, C., Webb, R., Joy, M., Byford, R., Yonova, I. … Rafi, I. (2018). Conurbation, Urban, and Rural Living as Determinants of Allergies and Infectious Diseases: Royal College of General Practitioners Research and Surveillance Centre Annual Report 2016-2017. JMIR Public Health and Surveillance, 4(4). doi:10.2196/11354.
- Webb, R., Ayers, S. and Endress, A. (2015). The Presentation and Validation of the City Baby Face Database. JOURNAL OF REPRODUCTIVE AND INFANT PSYCHOLOGY, 33(3).
- Webb, R. (2015). Cognitive biases in processing infant emotion by women with depression, anxiety and PTSD in pregnancy or after birth: a systematic review. JOURNAL OF REPRODUCTIVE AND INFANT PSYCHOLOGY, 33(3).
- Newman, M., Fagan, C. and Webb, R. (2014). Innovations in Practice: The efficacy of nonviolent resistance groups in treating aggressive and controlling children and young people: A preliminary analysis of pilot NVR groups in Kent. Child and Adolescent Mental Health, 19(2), pp. 138–141. doi:10.1111/camh.12049.
London EC1V 0HB
Rebecca completed her PhD at City in 2018 entitled "Maternal mental health, processing of emotion and maternal sensitivity". She is now working on the MATRIx project which is a National Institute for Health Research funded project (HS&DR 128068). This evidence synthesis will review the research evidence on what prevents women who are pregnant or after birth to get the support and treatment they need if they are struggling with emotional or psychological problems. More information can be found on https://blogs.city.ac.uk/matrixevidencesynthesis/ or Twitter @matrixstudy
- PhD, City, University of London, United Kingdom, Oct 2013 – Jun 2018
- BSc Psychology with Clinical Psychology, University of Kent, United Kingdom
- Research Fellow, City, University of London, Sep 2019 – present
- Webb, R., Smith, A.M., Ayers, S., Wright, D.B. and Thornton, A. (2021). Development and Validation of a Measure of Birth-Related PTSD for Fathers and Birth Partners: The City Birth Trauma Scale (Partner Version). Frontiers in Psychology, 12. doi:10.3389/fpsyg.2021.596779.
- Ayers, S., Bond, R., Webb, R., Miller, P. and Bateson, K. (2019). Perinatal mental health and risk of child maltreatment: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Child Abuse and Neglect, 98. doi:10.1016/j.chiabu.2019.104172.
- Ayers, S., Crawley, R., Webb, R., Button, S., Thornton, A., Smith, H. … Gyte, G. (2019). What are women stressed about after birth? Birth, 46(4), pp. 678–685. doi:10.1111/birt.12455.
- Webb, R. and Ayers, S. (2019). Postnatal mental health and mothers’ processing of infant emotion: an eye-tracking study. Anxiety, Stress and Coping. doi:10.1080/10615806.2019.1620215.
- Webb, R., Ayers, S. and Endress, A. (2018). The City Infant Faces Database: A validated set of infant facial expressions. Behavior Research Methods, 50(1), pp. 151–159. doi:10.3758/s13428-017-0859-9.
- Webb, R., Ayers, S. and Rosan, C. (2018). A systematic review of measures of mental health and emotional wellbeing in parents of children aged 0–5. Journal of Affective Disorders, 225, pp. 608–617. doi:10.1016/j.jad.2017.08.063.
- Webb, R. and Ayers, S. (2015). Cognitive biases in processing infant emotion by women with depression, anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder in pregnancy or after birth: A systematic review. Cognition and Emotion, 29(7), pp. 1278–1294. doi:10.1080/02699931.2014.977849.
- Webb, R., Uddin, N., Ford, E., Abigail, E., Judy, S., Nia, R. … MATRIx Study Team, Barriers and facilitators to implementing perinatal mental health care in health and social care settings: A systematic review. The Lancet Psychiatry.
Publications by category
- Webb, R. and Ashford, M. (2019). Using Social Media to Recruit Women with Perinatal Mental Health Difficulties for Research Studies.