London EC1V 0HB
Niccolò is a Survey Project Manager at European Social Survey (ESS) Headquarters, based at City, University of London. He leads the Survey Operations work package for ESS since June 2020, after having joined the team in June 2018 as Research Assistant. The ESS is a rigorous comparative biennial survey of changing attitudes and values in over 30 European countries.
Prior to moving to City, Niccolò graduated in Sociology and Social Research within the Double Degree Master’s Program between Tilburg University and University of Trento and he completed a student traineeship at the Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA) at Maastricht University School of Business and Economics.
Niccolò's main research interests include the design/adaptation of surveys based on online/mixed-mode approaches, response rate enhancement strategies, questionnaire design and a range of topics related to labour sociology and social inequalities.
- Master's Degree in Sociology, Tilburg University, Netherlands, Aug 2016 – Dec 2017
- Master's Degree in Sociology and Social Research, University of Trento, Italy, Sep 2015 – Mar 2018
- Bachelor's Degree in Sociology, University of Trento, Italy, Sep 2012 – Sep 2015
- Survey Project Manager, City, University of London, Jun 2020 – present
- Research Assistant, City, University of London, Jun 2018 – Jun 2020
French (can read) and Italian (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review).