- Solkin, L. (2020). Journalism Education in the 21st century: A thematic analysis of the research literature. Journalism. doi:10.1177/1464884920977299.
Professor Laurence Solkin D325, Rhind Building City, University of London
London EC1V 0HB
London EC1V 0HB
Publications by category
- Patel, U., Solomon, N. and Solkin, L. (2009). Accumulating knowledge in researching technologyenhanced learning: Going with the flows. Researching Transitions in Lifelong Learning (pp. 161–172). ISBN 978-0-203-87517-9.
Conference papers and proceedings (6)
- Solkin, L. (2018). RESEARCHING AT WORK - PATTERNS OF LEARNER ENGAGEMENT.
- Solkin, L. (2014). THE IVORY CAGE, ACADEMIC LEADERSHIP, CHANGE MANAGEMENT AND ISOMORPHISM IN HIGHER EDUCATION.
- Quinsee, S. and Solkin, L. (2011). E-learning and e-advice: an exploration of the process of partnership in extending the boundaries of learning for small businesses. EDEN 2004 Annual Conference 16-19 June, Budapest, Hungary.
- Sumner, N. and Solkin, L. (2008). Capturing cultural complexity – using activity theory and actor network theory to develop a leaning environment. EDEN 2008 Conference 11-14 June, Lisbon, Portugal.
- Sumner, N. and Solkin, L. (2007). Locating the entrepreneur: investigating small business learning through the use of e-portfolios. EDEN 2007 Conference 13-16 June, Naples, Italy.
- Quinsee, S. and Solkin, L. (2005). Work Based Learning and On-Line Tutoring – An Exploration of Work Context and Content on the Development of On-Line Tutors. EDEN 2005 Annual Conference 20-23 June, Helsinki, Finland.