The safety of our community continues to be our top priority. As we have done throughout the pandemic, we will continue to follow Government and Public Health England guidance and Health and Safety legislation.
You can read about the key steps we are taking to ensure everyone’s safety on campus on our website.
What you need to do if you visit our campus
- To help reduce the spread of Covid-19, we are asking visitors to take an asymptomatic test before they come to campus. Please only come to campus if this test is negative. You can access free lateral flow tests by ordering home tests from the Government website, collecting them from your local pharmacy or using your local testing centre.
- Please stay at home if you are unwell – event if you do not have Covid-19 symptoms, or your Covid-19 test is negative, you may still have an illness which could be passed on.
- All staff, students and visitors are expected to wear a face covering in potentially crowded or enclosed spaces, unless they are exempt.
- In all areas, please respect other people’s decision to wear a face covering and, where possible, wear a face covering if someone else is uncomfortable.
- Face coverings remain a requirement on London public transport and are a condition of carriage.
- Wash your hands with soap and water and use the hand sanitiser provided around our campus regularly.
- We strongly encourage staff, students and visitors to get vaccinated if they haven’t already done so.