Welcome to the University Admissions Office (UAO)
The University Admissions Office, part of Student and Academic Services, acts as a central enquiry point for prospective students from the UK and around the world. Working in conjunction with colleagues from across the University, the UAO is responsible for the administrative management and processing of undergraduate applications.
Schools, and particularly Admissions Tutors, are the owners of admissions decisions and have full control of entry criteria. The UAO will support Admissions Tutors in administering the agreed criteria as well as providing broader support for the admissions process.
The Admissions Office is also responsible for:
- Processing all Undergraduate applications in accordance with the UCAS guidelines
- Making all Undergraduate fee assessments in accordance with the relevant regulations
- Advising on UK and International qualifications
- Issuing CAS Statements to new Undergraduate students and reporting to the UKVI.
- Managing the receipt of Postgraduate electronic applications via SITS
- Advising Postgraduate departmental Admissions Staff on fee assessments
- Assisting Postgraduate departmental Admissions Staff in providing Management Information.
For information on the University admissions policy, appeals guidance or procedure, please download:
- Admissions Policy
- Admissions Complaints and Appeals Procedure
- Fee Assessment and Appeals Guidance
- Fraudulent Applications Policy
- Criminal Conviction Policy
- Undergraduate Admissions Policy for Applicants Under the Age of 18
- Application accompaniment: Criminal Conviction: Self-declaration
City, University of London Admissions contacts - September 2018
Cass Business School MBA (via a form)
Economics, Journalism, Psychology, Sociology
History and International Politics
Undergraduate (excl. Optometry)
Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronic Engineering and Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautics