Collaborative Provision Working Group
Terms of Reference
- To review and develop the University’s quality and standards framework for credit- and award-bearing partnerships.
- To utilise existing good practice within the University (e.g. validation) and at other institutions in developing an appropriate framework.
- To identify strategic issues relating to collaborative provision for consideration by Executive Committee.
Composition and Membership 2011-12
Associate Dean for Academic Quality and Standards, Cass Business School (Chair)
Dean of Validation
Director of International Affairs, School of Arts and School of Social Sciences
Head of Department of Optometry & Visual Science and Chair of Course Board for City & Islington College
Director of Academic Services
Assistant Director (Partnerships and Academic Governance), Academic Services (Secretary)
Planned work of the Group 2011-12
The following areas of work to be taken forward by the Collaborative Provision Working Group have been agreed by Senate as part of the Learning and Teaching Operational Plan 2011-12:
- Review of Stage 0 including site visits – initial discussion in November 2011; recommendations in January 2012
- Embedding of partnerships in academic policies – update in November 2011; recommendations in January 2012
- Framework for joint and dual awards – initial discussion in January 2012; recommendations in March 2012
- Wider infrastructure – update in January 2012 and March 2012; recommendations in May 2012
- Link Tutor role: review of title and clarification of responsibilities as part of implementation of Link Tutor review recommendations – update/recommendations March 2012
If you would like to see records of Committee meetings, please visit our archived pages.