State-of-the-art eye care for the general public and local businesses.
Situated in the heart of London, City Sight offers a wide range of eye care services to the general public and local businesses in state-of-the-art facilities.
- Comprehensive eye examinations using the latest equipment and techniques including 3D OCT camera used to screen conditions including glaucoma, diabetes and age-related macular degeneration
- Specialist clinics for children, contact lenses, binocular vision problems, specific learning difficulties, visual impairment and colour vision defects
- Free NHS eye examinations for eligible groups
- Wide range of spectacles and contact lenses at competitive prices with a 20% discount on high street RRP.
We have clinics for:
- Binocular vision
- Colour vision
- Contact lenses
- General Clinic
- Specific Learning Disabilities
- Visual impairment.
Free eye tests
Eye examinations in our student clinics are free. These eye tests take place during term time and will be carried out by 3rd year Optometry students under supervision and take approximately 2 hours.
We also provide free NHS eye examinations for those who are eligible.
Book an appointment
Please call 020 7040 8338 or email us to book an appointment.