What’s it like to study a short course at City?
Computing, Short Courses
City Short Courses offers a wide range of hands-on, commercially relevant and up-to-date courses in Computer Science and Design. All courses are tutor-led with scope for guided practice in class and informative feedback. Students can study one course or follow a flexible programme of study, based on their chosen career path and perceived skills gaps. Theory is covered where it supports the practical emphasis, thereby combining the best practice of City teaching and training in the corporate sector.
Find your short course
- Building Websites with HTML5 and CSS3
- Advanced Web Interfaces with CSS3 and HTML5
- Web Programming Using PHP/MySQL, Part 1
- Web Programming Using PHP/MySQL, Part 2
- Drupal Site Builder
- Symfony Principles and Drupal 8 Developer
- Database Design with SQL Server
- Advanced Database Concepts with SQL server
- Introduction to SQL and Relational Databases with Oracle
Why study computing at City, University of London?
We offer a wide range of hands-on, commercially relevant, industry-standard computing short courses, from computer science and design to application development.
You can study for one term only or across three terms.
You can join the course of your choice in October, January or April. Our educational learning tool Moodle allows you to have access to all course material relevant to you area of studies.