Working at City
City University London is the University for business and the professions. We have deep-rooted links with the City of London and a long tradition of academic excellence.
Current vacancies for talented, enthusiastic, motivated academic or professional staff who share our commitment to academic excellence and are keen to play a role in City's future achievements.
A vibrant community
City University London is a leading international University committed to academic excellence, focused on business and the professions and located in the heart of London.
A great place to work
We offer a great working environment. We are located in central London and we provide:
- Generous pay and benefits
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Excellent facilities, including information and library services, season ticket loans and special rates for short courses and facilities available at City
We are ranked in the top 5% of universities in the world according to The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2011.
Over 80% of our submitted research is recognised as being of international in quality and the 2008 Research Assessment Exercise (RAE) identified 15 areas of academic activity where our research was assessed as achieving world-leading quality in terms of originality, significance and rigour.
City's Marketing & Communications department have made the shortlist in four fiercely-fought categories in the annual HEIST Awards.
Our nominations are as follows:
- Best Corporate Campaign (CitySport)
- Best Low Budget Initiative (CitySport)
- Best Student Recruitment Campaign (Start Here)
- Marketing Department of the Year
The winners will be announced at the annual HEIST dinner in Manchester on Thursday 9th July.