University life is all about learning. But books, lectures and qualifications only make up part of the story. It's also about self-improvement, gaining life experience and developing new skills. Whatever course you've chosen, you're not only making positive steps towards a career, you're also bettering yourself for a brighter future.
To support you in your studies, City offers a wide range of learning services:
- The Student Centre - your point of contact for information about everything to do with student life: housing, finances, health, faith, payment of fees, international student support, and much more.
- Guided Online Academic Learning - City's online study skills programme aimed at developing academic, personal and social skills.
- Study Skills Help - one to one support or group work to develop a personal study plan that suits you.
- Learning Success - the Disability Unit
- Dyslexia Unit and the Academic Learning Support Unit all work with students who need extra learning support
- Elearning- improving learning through online technology.
- Moodle - City's Virtual Learning Environment that gives you access to online course materials, resources and other tools.
- Languages - English language support as well as the full spectrum of courses for those who want to broaden their linguistic horizons.
- Adult education - offering evening and weekend learning opportunities, leading City credits and certificates.