Presentations from the 12th CCRP workshop 2011
The following is a selection of presentations from the Twelfth CCRP Workshop in Competition and Regulatory Policy, held in July 2011 at the Centre of Economics & Management at the IFP School, Rueil-Malmaison/Paris
- Raffaele Fiocco (Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin)
"The design of ownership structure in a vertically related market with unknown upstream costs"
- Anne Taylor & Alex Scharaschkin (UK National Audit Office)
"Assessing the Value for Money of Regulation of Infrastructure Networks"
- Alexander Dünki (City University London)
"Testing the effects of economic regulation on the cost efficiency of European airports using homogenous Stochastic Frontier Analysis"
- Lucia Parisio (DSGE-University of Milano-Bicocca)
"Price Capping in partially monopolistic electricity markets"
- Vincent Rious (Microeconomix)
"Which power market design to encourage the development of demand response?"
- Raphaël H. Boroumand (CIRED Paris)
"Electricity retail competition: From survival strategies to oligopolistic behaviors"
- Florent Silve (Microeconomix)
"Regulating Natural Gas Retail Prices in France: The absence of magic indexation formula and other implementation issues"
- Vítor Marques (ERSE Portugal)
"What Drives Efficiency on the Portuguese Gas Distribution"
- Sonja Wogrin (Universidad Pontificia Comillas de Madrid)
"How Capacity Payments Influence Investment Decisions in Electricity Markets"