Undergraduate Open Days
Open Days are a fantastic opportunity to visit City, University of London to find out if it is the right choice for you.
At an Open Day you will have the chance to explore our campus, tour our facilities and accommodation, attend subject talks and get more information about studying at City from our academics and current students.
Our next Open Days will take place on:
- Saturday 27th June 2020
- Saturday 3rd October 2020
If you are unable to attend an open day but would like to visit our campus, please book a campus tour.
Plan your day
We publish a guide to each Open Day on this page before each event, which you can use to plan your day and make the most of your visit. The guide contains details of all the activities you can take advantage of on the day, including:
- Attend a welcome talk
- Tour our facilities and attend inspiring talks about the subjects you're interested in
- Tour our campus with our helpful student tour guides
- Talk to students about life at City, University of London
- Have a look at accommodation, library and advice services
- Get advice on finance and student support
- Take a look around the local area, just five minutes walk from Angel tube station.