Postgraduate Open Evenings
At City, University of London we offer a range of opportunities for you to visit us and find out more about postgraduate study.
During Postgraduate Open Evenings you will learn more about our postgraduate courses and discover all the benefits of studying at City, University of London.
When is the next Postgraduate Open Evening?
We don’t have any further Open Evening scheduled until autumn 2020. Please complete the form below to register your interest and we will contact you as soon as new dates are published and bookings available on the website. In light of the current situation, at present we are unable to confirm whether the next event will be hosted on campus or virtually.
Register your interest
What can you expect at City's Online Postgraduate Open Evening?
Our Online Postgraduate Open Evening is a perfect opportunity to find out if City is the right choice for you. You will be able to:
- Learn about the postgraduate taught courses we offer
- Chat with academics, admissions and current students
- View presentations on the subjects you are interested in (certain courses only - please see below)
- Get answers to your questions about course structure, application process, entry criteria, fees and scholarships available
- Obtain information and guidance on student life at City.
Studying at City
At City, we have a comprehensive choice of postgraduate courses, degrees and programmes for any career choice. You can see our full range of postgraduate courses.
You can also learn more about what it's like to study at City as a postgraduate student here:
- Fees and funding
- Accommodation for postgraduate students in London
- Applying to City, University of London
- Information for international postgraduate students
The tabs below list a range of pre-recorded talks and presentations produced ahead of the Online Open Evening on 3rd June 2020. These will give you further information about our postgraduate courses, student experience and services available.
- Student support & experience
- Cass Business School, The City Law School
- School of Arts & Social Sciences
- School of Mathematics, Computer Science & Engineering
- School of Health Sciences
Watch videos below for more information about the student experience and support at City
The talks below describe our Cass Business School courses in more detail.
Cass Business School
- An introduction to MSc degrees at Cass Business School
- How to apply to an MSc at Cass Business School
- MSc Actuarial Science, MSc Actuarial Science with Business Analytics, MSc Actuarial Management
- MSc Energy, Trade and Finance, MSc Shipping, Trade and Finance
- MSc Finance, MSc Corporate Finance, MSc Investment Management, MSc International Accounting & Finance
- MSc Global Supply Chain Management
- MSc Innovation, Creativity and Leadership
- MSc Insurance & Risk Management
- MSc International Business
- MSc Management
- MSc Quantitative Finance, MSc Financial Mathematics, MSc Mathematical Trading and Finance
- MSc Real Estate, MSc Real Estate Investment
The talks below describe our Law courses in more detail.
The City Law School
The talks below describe our School of Arts & Social Sciences courses in more detail.
- MA International Political Economy
- MA Broadcast, MA Television Journalism
Dr Corinna Haenschel, MSc Clinical, Social and Cognitive Neuroscience
- DPsych in Counselling Psychology
- MSc Criminology and Criminal Justice
- MA Culture, Policy and Management
- Postgraduate Studies in Economics
- MA English
MA Financial Journalism - Marjorie Deane Foundation Studentships
- Health Economics/Economic Evaluation of Healthcare
- MA Interactive Journalism
- MA International Journalism
- MA Investigative Journalism
- Journalism overview
- MA Media and Communications and Development, MA International Communications and Development
- MA Magazine Journalism
- MA Newspaper Journalism
- MSc Organisational Psychology
- MSc Research Methods with Psychology
The talks below describe our School of Health Sciences courses in more detail.
School of Health Sciences
- Adult Mental Health (Contemporary Studies) MSc and Child and Adolescent Mental Health (Contemporary Studies) MSc
- Advanced Ophthalmic Nurse Practitioner (Advanced Practice in Health and Social Care) MSc
- Clinical Optometry MSc
- Enhanced Midwifery Care MSc
- Food Policy MSc
- Health Management MSc
- Health Policy MSc
- Masters in Public Health
- Nursing MSc (Pre-registration) courses
- Primary Care Practice Nursing PGDip/MSc
- Public Health (District Nursing, Health Visiting, School Nursing) BSc/Graduate Diploma/PGDip/MSc
- Radiography (Computed Tomography) MSc and Radiography (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) MSc
- Return to Practice Nursing
- Speech and Language Therapy MSc
- Speech, Language and Communication (Advanced Studies) MSc