2012 terms and conditions
All information refers to 2012/13 year of entry only.
- Students must be registered full-time at City on Monday 1 October 2012 to be eligible to receive The Lord Mayor of London Scholarship of Academic Excellence. Mature students are eligible. Students who already hold a university bachelor's degree (or equivalent) are not eligible.
- The Scholarship is available to all undergraduate students from the United Kingdom or the European Union who meet the eligibility requirements.
- The required qualifications at 'A' level are AAB or above. General Studies 'A' level is excluded. Equivalent qualifications (download a table of equivalencies) are at the discretion of City, University of London. All qualifications are subject to confirmation.
- Students may be eligible for additional scholarships. However, students can be awarded either the National Scholarship Programme Award or The Lord Mayor of London Scholarship for Academic Excellence. For more information please visit our scholarships web page.
- Scholarships within the School of Health Sciences are limited to 50 applicants and will be awarded to AAA students before AAB and in favour of early applicants.
- Students planning to do an Erasmus year or a placement year in industry will not be entitled to The Lord Mayor of London Scholarship for Academic Excellence for that year.
- Students who withdraw from City before completion of their studies will be liable to refund to City the full amount received for that year.
- City requires adequate academic performance to award the Scholarship in subsequent years.
- City, University of London reserves the right to make changes to the terms and conditions of The Lord Mayor of London Scholarship for Academic Excellence and these will appear on our website.