Study at City
  1. Undergraduate
  2. Postgraduate
  3. Short courses and professional development
  4. Visit us
  1. Fees
  2. International students
Study at City

International students

Fees for undergraduate and postgraduate courses at City, University of London are the same for European Union (EU) students as for home (UK) students. Fees for international students (coming from outside the EU) are usually different. All of our fees can be found on our individual course pages, broken down into fees for UK/EU students and those for non-EU/international students, as well as full-time and part-time fees where part-time study options are available.

You can also find a full breakdown of fees for international students in our undergraduate prospectus and postgraduate prospectus.

If you need to apply for a Student Visa to come to the UK (or to continue your studies here), you will need to provide proof that you can pay your tuition fees as part of the application process.

We offer a variety of options for paying your fees at City, University of London, including bank transfers from overseas. Read about the full range of options for paying your fees.

Our Student Centre can give you advice on visa applications, and our International Office can help you to get advice on funding your studies in the UK.

You can also find advice about the different funding options available to international students on our website: