Postgraduate Open Evenings at City, University of London
Postgraduate Open Evenings
At City, University of London we offer a range of opportunities for you to visit us and find out more about postgraduate study. During Postgraduate Open Evenings you will learn more about our postgraduate courses and discover all the benefits of studying at City, University of London.
When is the next Postgraduate Open Evening?
We regularly hold Postgraduate Open Evenings throughout the year for prospective students interested in starting a postgraduate course at City. The next Open Evening will take place on 21st February 2018 from 5pm - 7.30pm.
What can you expect at City's Postgraduate Open Evenings?
Our Postgraduate Open Evenings are the perfect opportunity to find out if City is the right choice for you. You will be able to:
- Learn about the postgraduate taught courses we offer from:
- Meet academics, admissions and current students
- Attend talks on the subjects you are interested in (certain courses only)
- Get answers to your questions about course structure, application process, entry criteria, fees and scholarships available
- Take part in campus tours
- Obtain information and guidance on student life at City.
We run weekly campus tours on Tuesdays at 11am and Thursdays at 2pm. Taking a campus tour gives you the chance to see our facilities, meet current students and find out more information about life at City. Book a campus tour here.
Studying a Postgraduate Course at City, University of London
At City, we have a comprehensive choice of postgraduate courses, degrees and programmes for any career choice. You can see our full range of postgraduate courses.
You can also learn more about what it's like to study at City as a postgraduate student here:
- Why choose City?
- Research degrees
- Accommodation for postgraduate students in London
- Applying to City, University of London
- Information for international postgraduate students