We offer a diverse range of University accommodation for undergraduate and postgraduate students coming to London.
Undergraduate accommodation is split out across five areas, each of which is easily reached from the University:
- Liberty Court in the historic Smithfields area;
- Liberty Hall in lively Islington;
- East Central House near the world-famous Barbican Centre
- The Gardens Halls near the British Library
- Tufnell House located near leafy Tufnell Park.
If University accommodation isn’t what you're looking for, you can explore private accommodation in the local area.
City, University of London offers a variety of accommodation options and support services for postgraduate students.
City's postgraduate residences are split across three areas, each of which is easily reached from the University:
- Alliance House in vibrant Newington Green
- Willen House in trendy Clerkenwell
- Pure City just 7 minutes walk from the University.
We also offer an accommodation guarantee to international (non-EU) students and first-year undergraduate students providing they have met our criteria. If you are coming to City as an International Student for the full academic year you are eligible to apply for accommodation in City's nominated halls. If you are going to be studying an undergraduate course you will be bound by the conditions of City's accommodation Guarantee Scheme for undergraduate students.
We're here to help! Visit the accommodation microsite to find out more about accommodation at City.