We offer a diverse range of University accommodation for undergraduate and postgraduate students coming to London.
Undergraduate accommodation is split out across four areas, each of which is easily reached from the University:
- Romano Court (previously known as Liberty Court) in the historic Smithfields area;
- Cross Court House(previously known as Liberty Hall) in lively Islington;
- Arbour House (previously known as Liberty House), a two minutes’ walk from the main Campus;
- The Gardens Halls near the British Library
- East Central House in Lever Street 5 minutes’ walk from the University.
If University accommodation isn’t what you're looking for, you can explore private accommodation in the local area.
City, University of London offers a variety of accommodation options and support services for postgraduate students.
City's postgraduate residences are split across four halls, each of which is easily reached from the University:
- Alliance House in vibrant Newington Green
- Willen House in a fantastic location close to trendy Shoreditch
- iQ City just 7 minutes walk from the University.
We offer an accommodation guarantee to first-year undergraduate students providing they have met our criteria. If you are coming to City as an International Student for the full academic year you are eligible to apply for accommodation in City's nominated halls. If you are going to be studying an undergraduate course you will be bound by the conditions of City's accommodation Guarantee Scheme for undergraduate students.
We're here to help! Visit the accommodation microsite to find out more about accommodation at City.