Santander Undergraduate Bursary 2020/21
Santander Universities are funding undergraduate bursaries to provide additional financial support towards accommodation and living costs for students from low income household who have achieved overall 65% or above during the 2019/20 academic year (2018/19 for placement/study abroad). The Santander Undergraduate Bursary is valued to up to £2,000.
- Home/UK full-time undergraduates in their 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of study;
- Achieved overall pass mark of 65% or above during the 2019/20 academic year (2018/19 for placement/study abroad)
- First generation university student;
- Household income of £25,000 or less (priority will be given to those from the lowest income households as assessed by Student Finance England)
Your consent to share your financial information with City must be activated on your SFE account on/before Friday 30 October 2020. Both you and your sponsors/parents/partner/guardians must give consent to share your household income with City, University of London. For any queries on giving your consent please contact Student Finance England directly on 0300 100 0607.
Terms & Conditions of the bursary:
- You may be asked to attend events at Santander and City (if feasible).
- You may be asked to provide a case study/testimonial which may be used for impact reporting by City.
- Late and/or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- The decision made by the panel will be final and cannot be appealed.
- Students must remain enrolled full-time to receive the bursary.
- The bursary may be paid in instalments.
- The students’ Schools are required to confirm the overall pass mark percentage.