City, University of London is delighted to be a participating institution in the Santander Scholarship Scheme, earmarked for postgraduate masters students. There are five scholarships available in 2018/19 worth £2,000 each towards tuition fees. Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and research potential.
- Ordinarily be a resident in one of the following Santander network countries; Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Germany, Ghana, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, United Arab Emirates, UK, Uruguay, USA;
- Hold a Bachelors' degree awarded at a level equivalent to at least a 2:1 UK Bachelors Honours degree from a University in the Santander University Network. University in the Santander University Network;
- Hold an offer of admission to a one-year full-time masters course* starting in September 2018. *Excludes postgraduate diplomas and training courses.
- Each scholarship is worth £2,000 towards tuition fees.
- Funds will be deducted from the January 2018 tuition fee instalment due.
Application and Deadline
- Apply now
- Deadline for receipt of completed application form is Friday 24th August 2018.
Assessment and Notification
- Applications will be assessed on the basis of academic merit and research potential. Shortlisting will be conducted by the City Scholarship Panel. Short-listed applicants may be required to provide further information and/or attend an interview.
- All applicants will be notified of the results by 30th September 2018.