City, University of London is delighted to be a participating institution in the Santander Scholarship Scheme, earmarked for postgraduate masters students. There are five scholarships available in 2017/18 worth £2,000 each towards tuition fees. Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and research potential.
- Be a permanent resident in one of the following Santander network countries; Argentina, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Puerto Rico, Singapore and Uruguay.
- Obtained or expecting to obtain a Bachelors' degree awarded at a level equivalent to at least a UK upper second-class degree (2:1) from a university within the Santander University Network.
- Currently holding an offer to study on a full-time Masters course* during the 2017/18 academic year at City, University of London at the point of submitting this application form. *Excludes postgraduate diplomas and training courses.
- Five scholarships are available.
- Each scholarship is worth £2,000 towards tuition fees.
- Funds will be deducted from the January 2018 tuition fee instalment due.
Application and Deadline
- Apply now
- Deadline for receipt of completed application form is Monday 23rd October 2017 17:00.
Assessment and Notification
- Applications will be assessed on the basis of academic merit and research potential. Short-listed applicants may be required to provide further information and/or attend an interview.
- All applicants will be notified of the results by Friday 15th December 2017.