Future Finance loans
Future Finance offers students loans of between £2,000 and £40,000 to help cover tuition fees and living expenses. All students and courses are considered. All loans are subject to credit checks and approval.
Who can apply
- Future Finance loans are offered to undergraduate and postgraduate students
- Loans are offered to UK, EU and international students with a UK domiciled address
About the loan
- The loan covers up to 100% tuition costs, and up to £12,500 for cost of living
- You will make reduced payments while studying and then for up to three months after the course end date
- Once graduated, borrowers can apply for up to two payment holidays during the loan period
- Interest rates are dependent on each student's specific circumstances
To apply and for further details about eligibility requirements, interest rates and other key terms of the loan, visit the Future Finance website.