Engineering scholarships for international applicants
This scholarship for International applicants is worth £2,000.
Scholarship applications for 2021/22 are now open
The School is committed to providing financial support to high-calibre international students on Engineering courses through the generous scholarship scheme.
Scholarships will be offered to international well-qualified applicants wishing to take up a place on any of the below courses in September 2021. The scholarships, each valued at £2,000, are intended to assist students to pay the fees for their chosen course of study. They will be awarded on a competitive basis to the most promising applicants. To be considered for a scholarship applicants must hold a first class honours degree or equivalent.
- MSc Advanced Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Civil Engineering Structures
- MSc Construction Management
- MSc Energy & Environmental Technology & Economics
- MSc Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Healthcare Technology
- MSc Maritime Operations & Management
- MSc Maritime Operations & Management in Greece
- MSc Maritime Safety and Security Management
- MSc Project Management, Finance & Risk
- MSc Renewable Energy & Power Systems Management
- MSc Temporary Works and Construction Method Engineering
How to apply
Once you have applied to one of our Masters programmes, please complete the SMCSE International Scholarship Application Form to be considered for this scholarship.
Deadlines to apply
We will consider applications at three points in the year. If you wish to be considered for a scholarship, please submit your online application by one of these dates:
- Round One: 1st March 2021
- Round Two: 1st May 2021
- Round Three: 1st July 2021 (this is the absolute deadline for scholarship applications for 2021/22 entry)
Once the Scholarship panels have met, successful candidates will be notified by email by the Postgraduate Office (please be advised that this could be up to 6 weeks after the application deadline).
Contact us by phone on +44 (0)20 7040 0248 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to speak to us about the programme you have applied for.