Engineering and Mathematics, Computer Science and Information Science Scholarships
This scholarship for UK/EU applicants is worth £2,000.
The School is committed to providing financial support to high-calibre UK/EU students on Engineering courses through the generous scholarship scheme.
Scholarships will be offered to well-qualified UK/EU applicants wishing to take up a place on any of the below courses in September 2017. The scholarships, each valued at £2,000, are intended to assist students to pay the fees for their chosen course of study. They will be awarded on a competitive basis to the most promising applicants. To be considered for a scholarship applicants must hold a first class honours degree or equivalent.
- MSc Advanced Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Biomedical Engineering with Healthcare Technology Management
- MSc Civil Engineering Structures
- MSc Civil Engineering Structures (Nuclear Power Plants)
- MSc Construction Management
- MSc Energy & Environmental Technology & Economics
- MSc Maritime Operations & Management
- MSc Maritime Operations & Management in Greece
- MSc Project Management, Finance & Risk
- MSc Renewable Energy & Power Systems Management
- MSc in Temporary Works and Construction Method Engineering
How to apply
Once you have applied to one of our Masters programmes, please complete the SMCSE UK/EU Scholarship Application Form to be considered for this scholarship.
Deadlines to apply
We will consider applications at three points in the year. If you wish to be considered for a scholarship, please make sure you submit your online application form by one of these dates:
- Round One: 1 March 2017
- Round Two: 1 May 2017
- Round Three: 1 July 2017
Once the Scholarship panels have met, successful candidates will be notified by email by the Postgraduate Office (please be advised that this could be up to 6 weeks after the application deadline).
Contact us by phone on +44 (0)20 7040 0248 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to speak to us about the programme you have applied for.