Cass Business School International Scholarship
Cass Business School is offering the Cass Business School International Scholarship of £2000 towards Year 1 tuition fees for international students paying overseas fees and starting a Cass undergraduate course in September 2019, subject to confirmation of your eligibility.
The scholarship is for students who achieve exceptional grades in the international qualifications accepted by Cass and who exceed the requirements of their offer.
Cass International students with A Level or International Baccalaureate are not eligible for the Cass Business School International Scholarship, but can apply for the President’s International Scholarship.
Cass EU students are not eligible for the Cass Business School International Scholarship, but have the opportunity to apply for the Global Leaders Scholarship.
To qualify for the Cass International Scholarship in 2019/20, you must:
- be an overseas students (i.e. from outside the UK/EU and paying the overseas fee)
- be applying for your first year of undergraduate study starting in 2019/20;
- make City’s (Cass) undergraduate offer your firm choice
- exceed your offer requirements.
Selection and further details
Awards will be made on the basis of academic merit and your final grades. To find out the specific criteria for your qualification, please contact Cass Admissions team at email@example.com
The scholarship is worth £2000 for Year 1 only.
Application and deadline
All Cass offer holders will be sent an email invitation days after being given an offer by Cass. Once you receive your email invitation you will need to apply to qualify for the scholarship. Registration must be submitted by 30 September 2019 in order to be considered for the scholarship.Please note that if you have not registered for the scholarship by 30 September 2019 we will not be able to consider your application.
By applying for this scholarship you confirm that you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions and eligibility criteria.
Only successful recipients of the scholarship will be notified of the results of their application and this notification will take place by 31 October 2019.
If your application is successful, the £2000 will be subtracted from your January 2020 tuition fee instalment.
Terms and conditions for 2019/20 entry
- The Scholarship is available to all International Cass Business School undergraduate applicants assessed as ‘overseas fee payers’ by City, University of London who meet the eligibility requirements.
- Students must not be studying for or hold A Levels or International Baccalaureate. Students with A Levels or International Baccalaureate can apply for the President’s Scholarship
- Cass EU students cannot be eligible for Cass Business School International Scholarship, but have the opportunity to apply for the Global Leaders Scholarship.
- Students must be registered full-time at the University on 7 October 2019 to be eligible to receive the scholarship.
- Students must be commencing the first year of their degree as a new student, i.e. those commencing in Year 2 or 3 will not be eligible.
- Students taking the Cass in-house Foundation pathway courses are not eligible to apply.
- Students whose fees are reassessed in the middle of their degree or who restart their degree will not be eligible.
- Students are required to register for the scholarship by 30 September 2019. Students who do not complete the application process by the deadline will not be eligible.
- Students must make City, University of London their first firm choice when accepting an offer of a place in order to be eligible. Students who make City, University of London their insurance choice will not be eligible. The scholarship is subject to students then meeting the terms of their offer and enrolling.
- Awards will be made on the basis of academic merit as demonstrated in your final grades. Please contact Cass Admissions team: firstname.lastname@example.org to check our qualification eligibility.
- The Cass International Scholarship will only be awarded for Year 1 only.
- All qualifications are subject to verification.
- Students may be requested to provide additional information in order to confirm their eligibility for a Scholarship. Any additional information requested must be provided to City University London by 31 October 2019 in order for a student to be considered for the scholarship.
- Students who withdraw from the University before completion of their Year 1 studies will be liable to repay to the University the full amount received.
- City, University of London reserves the right to make changes to the terms and conditions of the Scholarship and these will appear on our website.
- If, after applying for one of the scholarships, your circumstances change and you are no longer eligible for the scholarship, you may be considered for one of the other available awards at the discretion of the University.
- Students can only apply for one of the scholarships listed on the 2019/20 Scholarships and Bursaries information page. Under no circumstances will any student be awarded more than one scholarship.
Frequently asked questions
No. The Cass International Scholarship is only available to Cass International students (overseas fee status students) so your application will not be considered. However you may be eligible for the The Lord Mayor of London Scholarships for Academic Excellence or the Global Leaders Scholarship.
No. The Cass International Scholarship is only available to non-A Level/IB students. IB and A Level students can apply for the President's Scholarship
No. The scholarship will only be awarded for Year 1 only.
All successful recipients will be notified by letter or email of the outcome of their application. The timing of this will depend on when your place at Cass is confirmed. All decisions will be made by 31st October 2019.
All applications will be fully considered with preference given to those that meet the academic requirements.