Study at City
  1. Courses
  2. Applying
  3. Fees and funding
  4. Living in London
  5. Visit us & online events
  6. Student support
  7. International students
  8. Order a prospectus
  9. Ask a student
  1. Scholarships and bursaries
Study at City

Canadian Loans

In order to qualify for Canada Student Loans, City and study programme of your choice must be registered with the Student Assistance Office in your province or territory of residence. We are registered for most Canadian Loans Offices but please do check before applying. Please note that the Institutional Code for City is PUAL.


Canada's one-stop source for loan information can help you explore learning and funding opportunities for study abroad. This is also the gateway to the website of the National Student Loan Service Center. Find out more about CanLearn.

Provincial Loans

Students need to have a provincial loan before setting up a federal government loan. You can find out more about provincial loans and see which loans you are eligible for on Canada's Student aid and education planning  webpages.

Private Loan

For information about private Canadian Loans please visit The Global Education Management Services website.

For details about the RBC Royal Line Loan program please visit the RBC Royal Line website.


If you have any forms that need to be signed please bring them to the Student Centre in Northampton Square. Please bring your student ID as well as the amount you are taking out in Canadian Loans.

Human Resources and Skills Development Canada Address to send Loan Forms:
Human Resources Development Canada
Education Support/Student Assistance Branch
PO Box 2090, Station D
Ottawa, Ontario KIP 6C6
Tel: (819) 994 1844

Please email forms to

Canadian Accommodation Scholarship

Please visit The London Goodenough Association of Canada for information about a residential scholarship for Canadian students studying at City. You do not have to have been accepted onto a course before applying.