Academic Achievement Progression Scholarships
Pathway programmes provider, INTO City, University of London, are offering gifted international students who have successfully progressed onto an undergraduate degree at City, the Academic Achievement Progression Scholarship.
What is the Academic Achievement Progression Scholarships?
A progression scholarship rewards the best-performing students, acknowledge your success in your INTO City, University of London programme and providing a partial scholarship towards your university tuition fees.
Fifteen International Foundation progression scholarships, worth £3,000 each, will be awarded to the highest performing students on the International Foundation. The scholarships will be split across four of City’s academic schools as follows:
- Six available for students progressing to Cass Business School
- Four available for students progression to School of Arts and Social Sciences
- Three available for students progressing to School of Mathematics, Computer Science and Engineering
- Two available for students progressing to City Law School.
Who can apply for a progression scholarship?
- Students will be considered based upon the grades achieved in their International foundation programme.
- Scholarships are awarded in the form of a tuition fee discount, once you successfully progress to City from your INTO City, University of London programme.
- Scholarships are only available to International fee payers when progressing to City and can’t be used with any other City’s scholarships available.