Future Finance loans
Future Finance offers students loans of between £2,500 and £40,000 to help cover tuition fees and living expenses. All students and courses are considered. All loans are subject to credit checks and approval. For further details please visit the Future Finance website.
Future Finance & Erasmus+
Future Finance is proud to partner with the European Investment Fund, as the official lender for the Erasmus+ programme in the UK.
Who can apply
- Postgraduate students studying in the UK for a Masters' level of ECTS 60-120
- Completed a Bachelors or equivalent outside of the UK
About the loan
- Borrow up to £9,300 for courses up to 12 months or up to £13,900 for longer courses
- Interest rate from 6.5% - 8.5%
- No repayments until 1 year after graduation, full repayments thereafter over 6 to 10 years
- Repay early at any time at no extra cost
- Apply for an up to 12 month repayment holiday
- Representative 8.3% APR (variable)
This financing is made possible through the support of the European Union under the Erasmus+ Master Programme. The financing benefits from the support of the European Union under the Loan Guarantee Facility established under Regulation (EU) No 1288/2013 of the European Parliament and the Council establishing a "Erasmus+: the Union programme for education, training, youth and sport (Erasmus). Find out more about the European Investment Fund (EIF)