We use internal and external venues to hold examinations throughout the academic year.
Once the timetable is published you should make sure that you are aware where each venue is located and plan your journey so that you arrive in plenty of time. If you arrive late, you will only be admitted to the exam venue if you have arrived within 1 hour of the start of the exam. You will not be given extra time and will finish along with all other students taking the same paper.
Northampton Square Site, City, University of London
- Northampton Suite (NSUITE) - University Building
- Great Hall (GH) - College Building
- Convocation Suite (CONV) - Centenary Building
- Other venues are located in College Building (rooms beginning with A), University Building (rooms beginning with B) and Parkes Building (rooms beginning with I)
Rhind Building, City, University of London
- (D113, D222, DLG08, DLG09, DLG20, D109). Any other room beginning with D.
View details of the Northampton Square and Rhind Building venues.
Crowne Plaza (external venue)
Crowne Plaza London – Kings Cross,1 Kings Cross Road, London, WC1X 9HX. View on a map