The Enterprise Education team supports the fast-growing culture of enterprise and innovation at City. We are working with staff and faculty members from across the University to create innovative enterprise programmes and initiatives that will train and inspire the next generation of student entrepreneurs.
Our programmes are designed to deliver:
- An enterprising mind-set: students learn the 'soft' skills needed to succeed in today's commercial and research environment;
- Enhanced employability: participants learn how to stand out from the crowd and make an impact from day one;
- Entrepreneurial start-ups: students develop their own entrepreneurial ideas and business ventures.
To achieve this, we work with course leaders from across City to embed entrepreneurial learning outcomes within the curriculum as well as providing a range of extra-curricular programmes and activities that are open and available to students and staff alike.
Enterprise Education can currently be found:
- Within degree programmes in Music, Computer Science, Maths and Engineering;
- In Careers Masterclasses on employability and enterprise;
- At the heart of the CitySpark business startup programme;
- In the intern training programme at the London City Incubator;
- In the Impact and Commercialisation PhD skills programme.
Call or email us if you have any new and exciting ideas or any questions about Enterprise Education provision at City.