The London Universities Maritime Law and Policy Research Group (LUMLP) is a non-profit making collaborative network of London academic institutions with research interests in Maritime Law and Policy.
We discuss, disseminate and develop research in Maritime Law and Policy.
LUMLP members are drawn from a wide range of academic and research institutions, professional groups, commercial organisations and individuals sharing a common interest in maritime law and policy.
LUMLP aims to:
- Provide a network of mutual support and a forum for the exchange and promotion of ideas and information on maritime law and policy
- Identify relevant areas of research, encourage collaboration in maritime law and policy research in London and elsewhere and, where appropriate, seek research funding for collaborative research
- Communicate and disseminate research and knowledge on maritime law and policy to organisations, Government, professionals, students and the public
- Provide, encourage and develop high quality training in academic maritime law and policy research
- Foster interest in maritime law and policy amongst students of higher and further education in London and elsewhere
- Promote high standards in maritime law and policy research.
london universities maritime law and policy research group
The City Law School building on Sebastian Street has now opened its doors and will provide a new home for The City Law School.
The £63 million City Law School building features a dedicated library, 160-seat lecture theatre, modern study space, staff offices, restaurant and central atrium with a glazed roof.
This impressive facility features dynamic social spaces which complements The City Law School’s forward-thinking approach to teaching, learning and research.
With a modern seminar and meeting rooms, a mock court room, a legal clinic and state of the art law library to encourage a more informal and interactive style of learning.