The ambition of the Autism Research Group (ARG) is to promote a better understanding of autism across all ages and cognitive ability levels and to inform strategies for improving the quality of life of those who are affected by this disorder.
Our current research efforts include:
- The Task Support Hypothesis
- Episodic Memory, Autobiographical Memory and Prospective Memory
- Emotion-related processes
- Early stages of visual perception
- Social Cognition
- Language Development.
In addition, we are developing new research in the following areas:
- Time processing
- Decision making
- The Use of Eye-tracking technology.
- Professor Dermot Bowler
- Dr Ansgar Endress
- Dr Sebastian Gaigg
- Professor Mark Howe
- Dr Anna Lambrechts
- Dr Sophie Lind