The creative industries play an increasingly important role in social and economic development around the world and gaining a deep understanding of this dynamic sector can make you highly valued by a range of employers.
By studying Culture and Creative Industries at City, you will be based in the heart of London, one of the most culturally diverse cities in the world, surrounded by world-leading arts, museums, galleries and libraries.
Our postgraduate courses allow you the opportunity to gain a strong knowledge of the creative industries and continue to inform cultural discourse. Our network of alumni work in prestigious cultural management positions around the world.
Explore our culture and creative industries courses
The knowledge you gain from one of our courses can prepare you for a range of rewarding careers from the cultural and art industry to intellectual property, from marketing to teaching and from the media and creative arts to entrepreneurship, and with employers ranging from development agencies and NGOs to trade bodies and private firms.
Short courses in Creative Industries
At City you can seek out opportunities in live music promotion, event management, screenwriting and journalism with City, University of London short courses.
How to become an advertising executive
Discover what it takes to become an advertising executive and what you should expect as you progress your career in advertising.
- Curating and Exhibition Management Short courses and professional development
- Major Event Management Short courses and professional development
- Screenwriting: First Steps Short courses and professional development
- The Business of the Visual Arts Short courses and professional development
- Culture, Policy and Management MA Postgraduate taught degree
- Global Creative Industries MA Postgraduate taught degree
- Culture and Creative Industries PhD/MPhil Postgraduate research degree