If you are a student from the United States of America and are applying to study at City, key information about the availability and conditions of US student loans can be crucial to supporting your studies.
City, University of London participates in the William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Program (Direct Loans) which can provide funding to cover your tuition fees and living expenses, subject to approval by City.
Funds are available through Direct subsidised (undergraduates only), unsubsidised and plus loans.
Further general information is available on the Federal Student Aid website, including details of interest rates and terms.
- How to apply for US Federal Loans
- US Loan Cost of Attendance Calculator 2022-23
- How to apply for Sallie Mae Loans
- How to apply for US Veteran Affairs funding
- Leave of absence and refund policy
- Loan Terms & Conditions
- Consumer Disclosures
- Satisfactory Academic Progress policy
The Institutional Codes for City are as follows:
- Federal School Code: G08693
- OPE ID (Office of Post-secondary Education identifier): 008693 (00)