International Excellence Scholarships of £1,000 to £5,000 are offered to outstanding international students applying for a place on selected post-registration MSc programmes in the School of Health & Psychological Sciences.
The scholarships will be awarded to applicants who demonstrate academic or clinical/professional excellence.
Applicants for the International Excellence Scholarship must:
- Have an offer of a full-time place on one of the School’s MSc programmes. Applicants for the PG Certificate or PG Diploma are not eligible.
- Be self-funded and not in receipt of any other scholarships (except the Graduate Loyalty Discount).
Please note that this does not include the following pre-registration courses (for information on the Scholarships available to you, please contact the pre-registration team at [email protected]):
- MSc Speech and Language Therapy
- MSc Adult, Mental Health or Child Health Nursing
The award will be granted strictly on merit after a shortlisting and selection process.
The decision will be made by a selection panel and will be final.
How to apply
Applications for our September 2023 intake are now closed.
January 2024 applications are open.
- The deadline for our January 2024 applications is Friday 8 December 2023.