International Excellence Scholarships of £1,000 to £5,000 are offered to outstanding international students applying for a place on selected post-registration MSc programmes in the School of Health and Psychological Sciences.
The scholarships will be awarded to applicants who demonstrate academic or clinical/professional excellence.
Applicants for the International Excellence Scholarship must:
- Have an offer of a full-time place on one of the School’s MSc programmes. Applicants for the PG Certificate or PG Diploma are not eligible.
- Be self-funded and not in receipt of any other scholarships (except the Graduate Loyalty Discount).
Please note that this does not include the following pre-registration courses (for information on the Scholarships available to you, please contact the pre-registration team at email@example.com):
- MSc Speech and Language Therapy
- MSc Adult, Mental Health or Child Health Nursing
The award will be granted strictly on merit after a shortlisting and selection process.
The decision will be made by a selection panel and will be final.
How to apply
Scholarship applications are considered on a first come, first served basis.
Applications for our September 2022 and January 2023 are now open.
- The deadline for our September 2022 is Friday 26th August 2022.
- The deadline for our January 2023 is Friday 16th December 2022.
Scholarship applications are considered on a first come first serve basis.