At City, University of London we believe that exceptional academic and clinical performance should be recognised and rewarded.
The School of Health and Psychological Sciences is offering Dean’s Scholarships to UK and EU postgraduate students starting one of our post-registration (clinical) MSc programmes who can demonstrate academic and clinical excellence.
Please note that this does not include the following pre-registration courses (for information on the Scholarships available to you, please contact the pre-registration team at firstname.lastname@example.org):
- MSc Speech and Language Therapy
- MSc Adult, Mental Health or Child Health Nursing
For successful applicants, the total scholarship amount will be awarded to full-time students in the form of a fee waiver from the second fee instalment. For part-time students, half of the amount will be awarded in the form of a fee waiver in the first year and half in the second year of study (again coming off the second fee instalment).
Applicants for the Dean's Scholarship for Academic and Clinical Excellence must:
- Be self-funded and not in receipt of any other scholarships (except the Graduate Loyalty Discount)
- Be entering their first year of postgraduate study (October or January intake) on one of our post-registration (clinical) MSc programmes
- Be entering your programme of study as a UK/EU student, paying UK/EU fees.
The award will be granted strictly on merit after a shortlisting and selection process. The decisions will be made by a selection panel and will be final.
The award will be granted strictly on merit after a shortlisting and selection process.
The decision will be made by a selection panel and will be final.
How to apply
Scholarship applications are considered on a first come, first served basis.
Applications for our September 2022 and January 2023 are now open.
- The deadline for our September 2022 is Friday 26th August 2022.
- The deadline for our January 2023 is Friday 16th December 2022.
Please note: City, University of London, reserves the right to make changes to the terms and conditions of the Dean's Scholarships for Academic and Clinical Excellence and these will appear on our website.