At City, University of London we believe that exceptional academic and clinical performance should be recognised and rewarded.
The School of Health Sciences is offering Dean’s Scholarships to UK and EU postgraduate students with a profile of academic and clinical excellence starting one of our post-registration MSc programmes (September or January intake).
Please note that this does not include the following pre-registration courses:
- MSc Speech and Language Therapy
- MSc Adult & Mental Health Nursing.
For all successful applicants, the total scholarship amount will be awarded to full-time students in the form of a fee waiver from the second fee installment. For part-time students, half of the amount will be awarded in the form of a fee waiver in the first year and half in the second year of study (again coming off the second fee installment).
To qualify for the Dean's Scholarship, you must:
- Be a self-funded student and not in receipt of any other scholarships (except the alumni discount)
- Be entering your first year of postgraduate study (October or January intake) on one of our post-registration MSc programmes
- Be entering your programme of study as a UK/EU student (you are paying UK/EU fees).
The award will be granted strictly on merit after a shortlist and selection process. The decisions will be made by a selection panel and will be final.
How to apply
Applications for September 2021 and January 2022 are now being considered on a rolling basis. We look forward to receiving your application.
- The deadline for September 2021 applicants is: Tuesday 31st August 2021
- The deadline for January 2022 applicants is: Monday 06th December 2021.
Please note that we cannot accept or review applications submitted after this date.
To apply, please complete the official scholarships form including a statement of no more than 500 words. This statement will be in addition to the personal statement used for the programme application and should focus on why you believe you should be awarded this scholarship.
Within your statement you could include references to projects or initiatives that you have undertaken in which you have exceeded or work that you have done that has improved practice.
Please note: City, University of London, reserves the right to make changes to the terms and conditions of the Dean's Scholarships for Academic and Clinical Excellence and these will appear on our website.