The Richard Reeve’s Foundation was established in 1706 following the death of Richard Reeve, a Merchant Taylor. He left his estate in trust to help young people complete their education and learn a trade that would help them secure long-term employment.
The Foundation and City, University of London have forged a strong partnership over the years to help students who are in financial need to complete their course. The Foundation’s area of benefit is the London Boroughs of Islington, Camden and the City of London (Square Mile).
City have been granted £25,000 to distribute to students in financial need to help with their education and living costs.
- Full time student on any Undergraduate course at City
- Have a household income of £25k or less as assessed by Student Finance England (SFE)
- Home (UK) fee status
- Live in the Area of Benefit for at least 1 year prior to commencing your studies.
- (AOB – London Borough of Camden, Islington or City of London)* Applicants may be asked to provide evidence of this
- Be 25 years of age or less
Assessment & Notification
Application deadline is Monday 26th April 2021.
Applications will be assessed by a panel and all students will be notified of the outcome within 4 weeks of the closing date.
You can submit your application electronically via: