Students who have been offered a place on the MA Global Financial Journalism can apply for a scholarship funded by the Marjorie Deane Financial Journalism Foundation.
Please do not apply for the scholarship before you have been offered a place on the course.
Students interested in the scholarship must submit their application through the MA Global Financial Journalism office.
How to apply
To apply for the scholarship, the following is required:
- A covering letter explaining why you want to pursue a career in financial and business journalism, and why you need financial support to enrol on the MA Global Financial Journalism programme.
- A CV outlining your background, education, and achievements.
- A research proposal of no more than 500 words, examining an important topic in business, financial or economic journalism, and explaining how you would approach it.
- Monday 1st May 2023 - for all international students
- Monday 5th June 2023 - for all home students
Applications must be submitted by email with the subject line Marjorie Deane Scholarship.
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
Register your email for new journalism scholarship announcements.