City's partnership with Kaplan International College London includes the offer of £3,000 scholarships for the highest-performing foundation programme students.
Ten scholarships, worth £3,000 each, will be awarded to the highest performing Kaplan International College London Foundation Certificate students upon progression into an undergraduate course at City. The scholarships will be split across four of City’s academic schools as follows:
- Five available for students progressing to Cass Business School
- One available for students progression to School of Arts and Social Sciences
- Three available for students progressing to School of Mathematics, Computer Science and Engineering
- One available for students progressing to City Law School.
Who can apply for a scholarship?
- Students will be considered based upon the grades achieved in their Foundation Certificate
- Scholarships are awarded in the form of a tuition fee discount, once you successfully progress to City from your Kaplan International College London programme
- Scholarships are only available to International fee payers when progressing to City and can’t be used with any other City’s scholarships available.
City has a partnership with Kaplan International College London whereby students that successfully complete a Kaplan International College London programme at required level are guaranteed progression into City.