City's partnership with Kaplan International College London includes the offer of £3,000 scholarships for the highest-performing foundation programme students.
Twelve scholarships, worth £3,000 each, will be awarded to the highest performing Kaplan International College London Foundation Certificate students upon progression into an undergraduate course at City. The scholarships will be split across City’s academic schools as follows:
- Six available for students progressing to the Bayes Business School
- One available for students progressing to the School of Communication
- One available for students progressing to the School of Policy & Global Affairs
- One available for students progressing to the City Law School
- Three available for students progressing to the School of Science & Technology.
Who can apply for a scholarship?
There is no application process for these scholarships. They are awarded on the basis of academic performance.
- Students will be considered based upon the grades achieved in their Foundation Certificate
- Scholarships are awarded in the form of a tuition fee discount, once you successfully progress to City from your Kaplan International College London programme
- Scholarships are only available to International fee payers when progressing to City and can’t be used with any other City’s scholarships available.
City has a partnership with Kaplan International College London whereby students that successfully complete a Kaplan International College London programme at required level are guaranteed progression into City.