This scholarship is one of a number available to students studying with INTO City, University of London on a foundation pathway. It's awarded for outstanding achievement ahead of progression to an undergraduate degree.
A total of 15 scholarships are available, worth £3,000 each. These are awarded to the highest performing students on the International Foundation Programme before progressing to an undergraduate course at City. The scholarships are split across four of City’s academic schools as follows:
- Six available for students progressing to the Business School
- Three available for students progression to the School of Arts and Social Sciences
- Three available for students progressing to the School of Science and Technology
- Two available for students progressing to the City Law School
- One available for students progressing to the School of Health and Psychological Sciences.
How does the scholarship work?
- Students will be considered based upon their grades in the International Foundation Programme
- The scholarship is awarded in the form of a tuition fee discount to your undergraduate course at City, once you successfully progress
- The scholarship is only available to international fee payers when progressing to City
- The scholarship can’t be used along with any of City’s other scholarships.
How to apply
To apply, you will need to complete an application form from the INTO City, University of London website. You will also need to have submitted an application for the International Foundation Programme.
When you apply for the scholarship, you will need to have copies of the following documents available:
- Your offer letter
- Your latest academic transcript
- Evidence of your English language proficiency
- A one page personal statement.