Whether you are a business StartUp, an established business or you simply want to position your own personal online brand, you will need two things:
1. A strategy
2. The skills required to manage its delivery.
Our online Digital Marketing course focuses on both the application of digital marketing techniques and the theory that underpins it.
On completion of this marketing training course, you will have the practical knowledge and skill-set to operate a multi-channelled digital marketing strategy, in a broad and meaningful way.
You will learn essential digital marketing skills to build your brands presence online - either through delivering an existing brand marketing strategy or building your own 'personal brand' objectives through digital channels.
We recommend bring a laptop so that you will be able to refer to online resources and practice using digital marketing platforms as part of your learning.
Who is it for?
Our Practical Digital Marketing course is ideal for marketeers looking to enhance their digital skills or non-marketing professionals seeking a useful overview of marketing, with emphasis on digital tools, tactics and techniques.
Find out more about our Business at City, University of London courses
This course takes place once a week at 18.30 for 10 weeks.
City Short Courses follow the academic year, delivering courses over three terms. These include:
- Autumn - October
- Spring - January
- Summer - April
- Apply digital skills to a large multi-national company, an SME business or a StartUp
- Manage effective marketing communication across a variety of social, search, website, app and advertising channels
- Taught by the founder of a successful digital marketing agency
- Accessible, online classes taught in small groups