The Advanced AutoCAD short course covers key command revision:
- 3D viewing
- Viewports and 3D coordinate systems
- Wire frame modelling
- Surface modelling and meshing
- Solid modelling and editing
- Studio effects;
- Materials and lighting;
- Rendering concepts.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Construct three-dimensional wire frame model
- Construct three-dimensional surface and solid models
- Prepare a studio rendering of a model with surface qualities and lighting
- Understand how to use the Internet in CAD project.
Who is it for?
This AutoCAD course teaches how to produce photorealistic 3D models applicable to: Engineering, Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Construction, Electronics, Product design. The course is ideal for students with no prior 3D knowledge who have knowledge of the subjects covered in Introduction to AutoCAD course.
Find out more about our Computer science and computing at City, University of London courses
Advanced AutoCAD takes place one evening a week for a total of 10 weeks.