Examples of some of the questions that might be posed:
- How do we build trust with providers/owners of care settings who are difficult to engage with?
- How do we get the right balance between offering positive support to care providers whilst ensuring we hold onto the monitoring and compliance?
- How might we manage closures or threats of closure better?
- What can be done to refine our paperwork demands?
- How can we help this complex sector develop new models of care and support?
- How do we involve and engage with the sector as equal partners where competition is still a key component of how the ‘market' operates?
Please note: In order for us to run this course a minimum of six registrations are required. In case of low registration numbers and subsequent cancellation anyone registered will receive a full refund
Who is it for?
Aimed at supporting individuals within Local Authorities, CCGs,PCN’s and integrated care systems, who have a remit for commissioning or supporting quality in care settings
This is a nine month programme starting in September and consisting of the following seven sessions:
Thursday September 30th, 09:30 – 12:30 pm
Thursday November 04th, 13:30 – 16:30 pm
Thursday December 09th, 09:30 – 12:30 pm
Thursday January 20th, 2022 13:30 – 16:30 pm
Thursday February 24th, 09:30 – 12:30 pm
Thursday April 07th, 13:30 – 16:30 pm
Thursday May 19th, 09:30 – 12:30 pm